Thursday, January 22, 2015

Week 2 :)

Hi all!
Today is day 11. So---- I've officially completed the Advocare cleanse (10 days) and now I'm taking vitamins! Still working hard on the 21 day fix: eating healthy and correct portions....and the exercise of course! :)

Wanted to share a couple of food/treat ideas....This week has been crazy busy so I haven't had time to create many new dishes or try interesting combinations.... But here are some of my favorites this week.

Just wanted to say how AWESOME the banana & egg pancakes are!! :) If you need the recipe, read the older post!

I did try tuna & greek yogurt! Greek yogurt is a great replacement for mayo! Plus- it's much more healthier! My roommate also said she likes her tuna with mustard!

21 Day fix containers: Tomatoes- 1 green, tuna (Light in water): One can- 1 red, A spoon full of greek yogurt- 1/4 red, whole grain wrap- 1 yellow

If you substitute for mustard......It's a free food! :) Eat as much as you want!

I also cheated last night....shhhh..... I found these awesome BROWN RICE rolls at publix!

21 Day Fix containers: 1 red, 1 yellow, 1 green! I sat and ate them in peace and it was fantastic! So yummy! Also....you can put a little bit of soy sauce on them....just make sure it's low sodium! :)

Here's my favorite creation from this week! It's a "Protein Pop".....Will created that name for it!

Here's how I made it! :)

Protein Pop!
1 pack of Advocare meal replacement shake: Vanilla
1 teaspoon of Hershey's 100% unsweetened cocoa powder
3 strawberries
8 ounces of water (You can use soy milk....but remember- that replaces a yellow container)
4 cubes of ice

I put all of those ingredients in my roomies Bullet and mixed them all up into a smoothie. Then I poured the smoothie into the tupperware popsicle molds and pop them in the freezer!

It's an EXCELLENT treat after a workout! Like an incentive! :)




I was told not to take "in between" pictures.....but I thought I would give you a sneak peek! Sorry I'm in a bathing suit.....but it's the only way to truly see the difference! This was taken on day 7!  So......Keep working hard! Keep going!! Finish the week strong!


Here's the last pic. When I bought these pants, they were too tight and I could barely bend over.
Work hard! Fuel yourself with Advocare's vitamins. Work hard with Beachbody's meal plan and workout program.

You can do anything you want to! Just depends on how bad you want it! :)

-Staci




No comments:

Post a Comment